Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS
- 50 mm fixed focal length, ideal for portraits
- F1.8 maximum aperture for low-light shots
- Stylish and light with a high quality finish
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
Bright, high-performance portrait lens
Perfect for portraiture and a range of other subjects, the F1.8 maximum aperture and optical image stabilization provide impressive picture quality, even in low light.
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization within the lens provides smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing, or bokeh.
The lens has an innovative optical design to achieve clear, high-quality images by effectively minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration.
The internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.