Sony ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 16–35 mm F2.8 ZA SSM
- Very high quality, wide aperture zoom lens
- Smooth, quiet AF operation with Super Sonic wave Motor
- Three aspherical lens elements and two ED glass elements
- Sharp depiction with minimized spherical aberration
- T* coating on optical surfaces reduces flare and ghosting
Shoot spectacular scenery, bustling streets, and breathtaking interiors with this wide-angle lens, featuring a fast F2.8 constant aperture for low-light performance.
Pair the lens with a camera by Sony featuring built-in SteadyShot™ image stabilization and you’ll enjoy smooth, blur-free results when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 9-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing, or bokeh.
Aspherical lens elements minimize distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) and Super ED glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and color fidelity.
Internal focusing reduces minimum focusing distances and allows fast autofocus response while a built-in SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) ensures silent operation.
Want to lock focus at the current setting? No problem. Located on the lens barrel, the focus hold button is easy to reach so you can concentrate on getting the shot.