Canon 50mm F1.4
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 50mm 1:1.4
- Lens Construction 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 46°
- Focus Adjustment Overall linear extension system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.45m / 1.5 ft.
- Filter Size 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 2.9 x 2.0, 10.2 oz. / 73.8 x 50.5mm, 290g
This classic 50mm lens has everything you could want from a general-purpose prime. It’s small, light, sharp, fast, and quiet. It’s great in lowlight situations. It works nicely for everything from portraits to landscapes. And it’s affordable. If you want to move past your kit zoom lens, this is a great place to start.
Standard lens featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture.